Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Battle of The Band

One of the most motivating experiences I have had in a long time happened to me two weeks ago. My colleague and I was invited to judge a Battle of the Bands competition. To our surprise all of the producers, promoters and performers were all students. They did a amazing job creating this event. Each producer took every moment serious, they was very organized. I love to see students creating projects within their communtiy. I mean really how many kids are willing to give up there weekends? This is what I love about the art world, its inspires everyone. For some we could see that they was excited to be performing. That same drive is the key to created that dream. My advice to all, stay focused if you can see it in your mind you can hold it in your hand.

No comments: